May 29, 2011

New Toy!

I finally committed to buying a sewing machine! I have been talking about doing it since Aubrey was born... three years ago. I got a Brother CS6000i. I happen to think it is fantastic, but my opinions may be skewed a bit since the last sewing machine I ever used was rather old.


For my first project I decided to make Sierra a cute little sunhat. I LOVE the way it turned out. I am rather proud of myself. :P



It is rainy here today so I had to settle for crappy indoor pictures, but you have to admit she is rather adorable in it!



Aubrey has requested a hat of her own, so I guess I should get back to work. lol

2 comments:

Deb H said...

Sew for one, Sew for two! ha, ha....
Cute hat.

Patrick said...

Best gift for your future bride is a Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring, as these Engagement Rings are considered as the most beautiful stylish setting. It is the one and only moment of your life and off course everyone wants to enjoy those beautiful moments with most beautiful gifts and rings.