April 24, 2011

Easter Goodies

Since I wasn't going to be able to be there in person this year, I knit up a couple bunnies to send down to my nieces for Easter this year. I made them into ballerina bunnies, since my nieces are both in dance classes. I think they turned out super adorable. Well so long as you don't look too closely at the sewing on the skirts. :P



They were very well received and will be very well loved at their new home.



I made one for Aubrey too, but it has yet to get a skirt, shoes and photoshoot. She saw it was done and won't give it back. :) It looks the exact same as the other two but is periwinkle blue instead of pink.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Melissa sent me this link...hope you don't mind. I had to tell you that HOLY CRAP! Those are amazing! You have gotten really really good! Really amazing!

Melissa said...

The girls love their bunnies! You did a great job, even on the skirts!

Deb H said...

Absolutely Darling! I was there when the girls opened them. It was love at first sight!