January 28, 2011

Love Socks

What's this?! An actual post?! No way! I have finally decided to dust the cobwebs off and try to get this blog up and running again. Since my last post, I have had a baby girl (that is now 3 months old!), stopped and restarted knitting, and started a 365 project blog (http://365capture.blogspot.com/).

The first knitting project I have completed this year is these cute little socks for my cute little girls.

Pattern: LoveSocks (on the blog) (on Ravelry)


Yarn: Stroll Fingering Sock Yarn in natural and dyed by me

Needles: size 1 (2.25 mm) Knit Picks DPNs

Started: January 23, 2011
Finished: January 27, 2011

Notes: I used the idea of the pattern but sized it down to fit a 3 year old and a 3 month old.

1 comment:

Randi Gardner said...

love them! ...and those chubby little legs.