August 13, 2010

Sweet Little Purple Puppy

I am trying to make a stuffed elephant for a baby gift (blog post coming as soon as I finish it!) and Aubrey likes it a little too much. I think she thought it was for her. So, I made her a sweet little puppy to try to take her mind off the elephant.

Pattern: Victoria
Yarn: Knit Picks Bare Sock Yarn dyed by me!

Needles: size 0 (2.0 mm) Knit Picks DPNs

Started: Aug. 12, 2010
Finished: Aug. 13, 2010

Notes: This pattern is a little bit fiddly when you are doing it in sock yarn on tiny needles, but overall a fairly easy knit. It is all done with no seaming, yay! I think she turned out super cute and I have a feeling that there will be several more to come in the future.

She was so cute I couldn't resist taking several pictures. :P



2 comments:

RachelErin said...

That is one of the cutest toys ever. My daughters would never let that out of the house.

Unknown said...

so cute! I have a doxie myself and they do grow on you. I am having troubles finding the pattern as I can't read dutch. Seems I have hit the help desk.