August 23, 2010

Fraternal Knits

Andrew has a co-worker whose wife is 7 months along with fraternal twin boys. He asked that I make a little present to give them and this is what I came up with.

Cute little matching but opposite booties and hats!







Pattern(s): Greemy Baby Booties (on the blog) (on Ravelry)
Bellyphant (on Ravelry)

Yarn: Lion Brand Wool-Ease in Seaspray and Avocado

Needles: size 2 1/2 (3.0 mm) Knit Picks DPNs

Started: August 21, 2010
Finished: August 23, 2010

Notes: I really like using Wool-Ease, it is machine washable and dryable but has just enough wool in it to do color work fairly well. No the best ever but good enough for me. I used the elephant pattern from the bottom of a cardigan to make the hats. It is a super cute pattern and I want to make the full cardigan version sometime.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Okay these are just plain ADORABLE!!! I have nothing else to say because that's all they are ADORABLE!!