August 17, 2009

Washington County Fair 2009

Yes, I know, I'm a bad lazy blogger and haven't posted in forever. I have knitting projects completed and un-blogged. I have more projects in the works. I have no excuses. I am just a lazy blogger.

This last weekend was my younger sister Willow's birthday. We had a little family party and then went to the county fair for a couple hours.



Aubrey (and Andrew) loved the petting zoo!





She liked the chickens the most. She kept going back to them. Over and over and . . .



She wasn't too sure about the carousel.





She loved the snow cones though!



And just because I love goats, here are some gratuitous goat picture :P





The next morning we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Aubrey and Isabella were being cute but I only managed to get one shot before my camera battery died.



All in all it was a pretty fun weekend. Maybe next year Aubrey will be into the fair more.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Nice pictures! It was a good weekend and so nice to see you! Thanks for coming to the fair with us!