June 6, 2009

Tuppy Von Monster

Ok. Jumping back in here with both feet.

I have been working on and off on a few different projects. My current favorite is Tuppy Von Monster by Elli Stubenrauch (rav link)

Here is my version in progress.

Tuppy

I didn't have any plastic eyes in the house. So I used some black buttons instead. I think the are pretty dang adorable actually. I still have to do a mouth, some legs and arms, horns and wings and teeth made of felt. But I really like how it is coming along.

I have a couple other projects I need to take pictures of. But my sun went behind the clouds and I really don't feel like tangling with crappy lighting in my house.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are blogging again! I love how your little monster is coming along. Great color combo!